- Partnerships with strong organizations that serve entrepreneurs in local communities
- Google-led programs to bring our teams and our tools directly to entrepreneurs
- Placing relevant Google tools in the hands of startups as they are getting off the ground and ready to scale
- Google Code-in Contest for high school students starts this November. The goal is to give students the opportunity to explore and work with open source software projects. Check out the contest site for more.
- Sticking with the education theme, Google hosts a number of other educational competitions, programs, and awards for students of all ages at the Google in Education -Students page.
- Google.org provides "tech driven philanthropy" with world changing projects like Crisis Response, Flu/Dengue Trends, and the Google for Nonprofits Community.
To learn more and stay on top of other Google endeavors, check out the Google blog directory to subscribe to some of its many feeds.